McNerney's Mortuary first opened its doors in 1941. It was the vision of Thomas McNerney and his son Robert to provide their community with a modern facility and personal service. Now with the fourth generation of the McNerney family serving San Pedro and South Bay Communities, we continue to strive to offer the same caring and personal service to each family we serve.
At McNerney's Mortuary , we take great pride in what we do.
Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need;
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Reach out to the greater community
We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You'll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff. By placing your trust in us to make this experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.